Image Map

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

PB2: A Revolution in Peanut Butter

My life has changed FOREVER.

My addiction to peanut butter is quite scary.  I've been known to beat, batter, and bruise anyone who comes within 10 feet of me and my PB.  Always stay away from a girl on a PB rampage.

However, peanut butter is notorious for being a calorie bomb.  A few (or 10) mindless spoonfuls later and you've dumped 500+ calories into your belly.  No Bueno.

Enter in PB2.  Peanut Butter with 45 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, and 5 grams of protein per serving.  As a reference, the normal stuff has an average of 200 calories and 16 grams of fat per serving.  Is this real life?!  My mind is blown.

                           
                         

   
What's their secret?  The makers of PB2 first roast the peanuts and then they are pressed, removing 85% of the fat and the oils.  This creates a peanut butter "powder".  Just add water, and you've got low fat, low calorie PB.  Amazeballs.

The best part is that the makers of this product use no GMO's, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, dyes, or chemicals!  They are also huge advocates of supporting local farmers.  Can it get any better than this?  Check out this and other products at www.bellplantation.com

I personally found it at my local Whole Foods.  You can purchase it through their website or search for local retailers on their site as well.

For all you addicts out there like me, you're welcome!

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment